This luxury 2 Bedroom + Loft Cottage has spectacular mountain views from the fully furnished sundeck at the rear of the property, has close-by access to all on-site amenities including swimming pools, spa hot tubs etc; and sits on the doorstep of Cultus Lake Provincial Park.
The main floor consists of a spacious living area finished with reclaimed wood flooring and river rock fireplace complete with 52" LCD HDTV. The 13ft vaulted ceiling has a fan to keep the open plan living area cool. The Cottage has a large kitchen with beautiful reclaimed timber floors, granite counter tops and spacious dining area with a island too. Also on the main floor is the Master Bedroom with Queen Bed complete with full 4 piece Bathroom. There is also a Queen Sofa-Bed in the main living room, meaning this cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people.
Upstairs has a second bedroom with a Custom Built Log Bed – Twin over Double. In addition the Loft area has a Double Sofa-Bed and a second 4 piece bathroom and a 40" LCD HDTV..
The most well-equipped and outfitted cottage in the
community! The cottage comes fully furnished with all the conveniences of home in order to make your stay relaxing and a truly memorable, vacation experience.
– 1 Queen Bed in Master Bedroom downstairs
– 1 Double Bed in 2nd bedroom upstairs (Custom Built Log Bed)
– 1 Twin Bed (bunk over the Double Bed) in 2nd bedroom upstairs
– 1 Double Sofa Bed in Loft upstairs
– 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Main Lounge
– 2 Digital Alarm Clocks
– All bedding & quality linens will be provided
– 2 full 4 piece bathrooms, one upstairs the other downstairs
– Towels will be provided
– Beach/Pool Towels will also be provided upon request
– Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
– Plates, Dishes, Pots, Pans, Utensils, Glasses etc.
– Refrigerator/Freezer With Ice Machine and Filtered Water Dispenser
– Appliances incl. microwave, kettle, toaster and of course the essential coffee maker
– Washer & Dryer
– Dining Table to seat 6 people
– Kitchen Bar to seat 3 people on stools
– 52″ LG LCD HDTV (1080p)
– 40″ Sharp LCD HDTV (1080p)
– Blu-ray DVD Player
– Digital Cable TV (Shaw)
– iPod and Speaker Dock
– Sound System incl. CD Player, Radio & iPod Speaker Dock
– Family Board Games + Poker Chips supplied
– Library of Bestselling Paperback Books
– Full Size Gas BBQ Grill
– Deck/Patio With Furniture
– Free WiFi (Wireless Internet) + High-Speed Shaw Cable
– Landline telephone is not provided but there is good cellular coverage
– The Treehouse (our $5m exclusive clubhouse)
– 2 Swimming Pools (Open approx. May-Oct)
– 2 Hot Tubs (Open approx. May-Oct)
– Fitness Centre & Gym
– Movie Theatre (seating up to 18)
– Kid’s Play Room
– Kid's Playground
– Tennis Courts
Please email email@example.com for rates and availability as they change depending on time of year.
BOOKING POLICY/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our policies before booking to make sure our rental is a good fit for your vacation needs.
Renters and Guests
– All guests must abide by Strata rules, call or email for details
– Minimum age for responsible renter is 25
– All renters are required to complete a rental agreement form and return to the Cottage Owners. Occupancy of the property cannot happen without a signed and completed rental agreement form
– Guests must be at least 23 years of age unless children accompanied by their parents
– Party size increase or unlisted guests are not permitted.
– There is parking for two vehicles maximum and any additional guests or vehicles may result in fines and extra charges, a termination of the rental term, and / or forfeit of the damage deposit
– Prices will be quoted in Canadian dollars
– Prices and booking cannot be confirmed until a booking deposit is received
– We will allow 3 days to receive your booking deposit. If the deposit is not received within 3 days of the booking and deposit request email, the booking may be offered to others.
– A booking deposit of 25% of total rental fee is due at time of booking and is non-refundable.
Balance of Payment
– Remainder of total rental fee is required no later than 30 days prior to start of rental.
– Damage deposit is required no later than 30 days prior to start of rental. Damage deposit is refunded once the cottage has been cleaned and inspected. We reserve the right to apply some or all of the damage deposit to cover any losses, damages, or unnecessary housekeeping required and sustained to the Cottage or to its contents during your stay.
– All cancellations must be submitted in writing by e-mail
– If you cancel more than 30 days from rental start date and cottage can be re-booked: a refund will be provided of any monies paid less the non-refundable booking deposit.
– If you cancel within 30 days of rental start date and cottage can be re-booked: a refund will be provided of any monies paid less the non-refundable booking deposit.
– If you cancel within 30 days of rental start date and cottage cannot be re-booked: you forfeit the full rental fee amount. Damage deposit will be returned.
– No refunds after start of rental period
– A key replacement fee ($200 strata rates) will apply for any lost/stolen keys or security proximity cards.
– Bank Transfer
– Check in time: 4pm.
– Check out time: 11am.
– No RV’s or mobile homes may be parked at the property. No camping tents are allowed on the property or in communal areas within the community.
– Wash linens for extended stays as there is no daily maid service. Housekeeping is provided prior to arrival and after departure.
– The cottage owners are responsible for taking care of the landscaping, cutting the grass, etc. Consequently, there may be caretakers coming and going to undertake these tasks during your stay.
– Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the cottage. It is only allowed outside on the deck (cleaning charges will be applied should any smoking occur inside the Cottage).
– Sorry, no pets allowed.
– Guests must respect Strata rules "quiet time" between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Guests may be asked to leave immediately if there are any noise complaints made by other residents.
– Renter agrees to clean cabin as per list of reasonable tasks.
– We reserve the right to charge for any losses, unnecessary housekeeping or content damages sustained to the Cottage during your stay.
– All Guests use the premise, structure, appliances and furnishings at their own risk. Property Owners shall not be held liable or responsible in anyway for any injury that is caused by intentional or unintentional acts.
To check availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To inquire on dates or to book your perfect family vacation, email us here.